IEP Trip to Rocheport, Missouri – Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 8:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Rocheport is a small town on the Missouri River and is about a 15-minute drive from Columbia. It connects to the Katy Trail.
What: Explore or bike in Rocheport, Missouri
When: Saturday, October 3
- 8:45 – Arrive at McReynolds Hall (and load your bike in the bus if you want to)
- 9:00 – Depart from McReynolds Hall
- 9:30 – Arrive in Rocheport
- 12:15 – Return to the bus
- 12:30 – Depart from Rocheport
- 1:00 – Arrive at McReynolds Hall
- ***You may choose to drive you own vehicle to Rocheport if you want.
Cost: Bring money for bikes, food, drinks, and souvenirs
Signup: by 5:00PM on Thursday, October 1, and indicate if you are
- renting a bike
- bringing your own bike
- not riding a bike
- bringing a guest (family members or 1 guest allowed)