IEP Trip to Kansas City, MO!!! – Saturday, November 7, 2015, 9:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Come join us for a great day of art, shopping, and picture-taking in the Country Club area of Kansas City! Kansas City is about a 2-hour drive from Columbia, MO.
What: Trip to Kansas City, Missouri
When: Saturday, November 7
- 8:45AM – Arrive at McReynolds Hall
- 9:00AM – Depart from McReynolds Hall by bus
- ~11:15 – Arrive in Kansas City and choose to do the following
- 5:45PM – Get back on the bus. If you’d like, you can buy some fast food to eat on the bus during the trip back to Columbia. There will be no stops for dinner.
- 6:00PM – the bus departs Kansas City (Nichols Parkway)
- ~8:30PM – Arrive back to Columbia, MO and McReynolds Hall
Cost: Exploring the museums is free, but bring money to buy food and go shopping.