Let’s Go Ice Skating on Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016! Sign up by 5:00 on Tues. Feb. 2, 2016.
Have you been ice skating? Jefferson City, the capital of Missouri, has a great indoor ice skating rink.
When: Saturday, February 6
- 12:00PM (noon) – Meet at McReynolds Hall
- 12:15PM – Bus leaves McReynolds Hall
- 1:00-4:00 – Ice Skating
- 4:15 – Leave Jefferson City to return to Columbia
- 5:00 – Arrive back at McReynolds Hall
- $4.50 for admission ($3.50 for people 17 years old and under)
- $2.50 for ice skate rental
What to Wear
- blue jeans or a warm pair of pants
- a warm shirt and/or sweater and a coat
- a pair of thick socks
- gloves or mittens
- a hat or ear muffs
Food: coffee, hot chocolate, nachos, and candy are sold at the snack bar
Insurance: Remember to bring your insurance ID card
Sign- up: Register for the trip in McReynolds 208 by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, Feb. 2. You may bring your family or 1 friend.