IEP Trip to Worlds of Fun – Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 8:15 a.m.-8:30 p.m. – Sign up by noon on Friday, April 15, 2016.
Join the IEP for a trip to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City!
Worlds of Fun is an amusement park with fun activities for people of all ages. There are
- roller coasters and other thrilling rides for adults
- rides for children
- music and comedy shows, and
- a variety of food choices.
When: Saturday, April 23
- 8:15AM – Meet at McReynolds Hall
- 8:30AM – Bus leaves McReynolds Hall
- 11:30AM – Arrive at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City
- 6:00PM – Leave Worlds of Fun to return to Columbia
- 8:30PM – Arrive back at McReynolds Hall
- Admission to Worlds of Fun (includes rides and shows) is
- $35 for people 3 years old and older
- free for children 2 years old and younger
- Bring money for food and shopping
- The RipCord costs extra (if you want to do this ride)
What to Wear
The weather in the Spring is hard to guess, so you should wear layers of clothing (e.g., a jacket or sweater). Also, put on comfortable shoes (we’ll do lots of walking).
Sign- up: Sign up for the trip in McReynolds 208 by 12:00 PM on Friday, April 15. You may bring your family or 1 friend.