IEP Trip to Six Flags – Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 8:15 a.m.-8:30 p.m. – Sign up by 4:00PM on Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Join the IEP for a trip to Six Flags in St. Louis!
What: Six Flags is an amusement park with fun activities for people of all ages. It has
- rides for adults (e.g., 9 roller coasters, including the New Revolution Virtual Reality Coaster)
- rides for children (e.g., a carousel, a Ferris wheel, trains, and go-karts)
- music and comedy shows, and
- a variety of food choices (e.g., pizza, spaghetti, hamburgers, and barbecue)
NOTE: The water park is closed for the season.
Where: Six Flags in St. Louis
When: Saturday, October 8
- 8:15AM – Meet at McReynolds Hall
- 8:30AM – Bus leaves McReynolds Hall
- 10:30-11:00AM – Arrive at Six Flags in St. Louis
- 6:00PM – Meet at bus in Six Flags parking lot
- 6:15PM – Bus leaves Six Flags for Columbia
- 8:30PM – Arrive back at McReynolds Hall
Cost: Admission to Six Flags is
- $33 (a great bargain because tickets usually cost $63.99!)
- FREE for children 2 & under
- Bring money for food, games, and shopping. (The average cost of a meal at Six Flags is about $10.00.)
- Six Flags does NOT let people bring food or drinks (other than water) into the park. If you bring bottled water into the park, the seal cannot be broken.
What to Wear: Because you will do a lot of walking and standing in line, you will need to wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Also, bring protection from the sun (e.g., sunscreen and hats).
Sign- up: Sign up and pay for the trip in McReynolds 208 by 4:00 PM on Tuesday, October 4. You may bring your family or 1 friend.