IEP Trip to Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO! – Saturday, November 12, 2016, 8:30AM-9:00PM
Come join us for a great day of art, shopping, and picture-taking in the Country Club area of Kansas City! The Country Club Plaza is about a 2.5-hour drive from Columbia, MO.
What: Trip to Kansas City, Missouri
When: Saturday, November 12
- 8:15AM – Arrive at McReynolds Hall
- 8:30AM – Depart from McReynolds Hall by bus
- ~11:00 – Arrive in Kansas City and choose to do the following
- explore the
- shop and/or eat in the Country Club Plaza (most store and restaurants are open all day)
- 6:15PM – Get back on the bus. If you’d like, you can buy some fast food to eat on the bus during the trip back to Columbia. There will be no stops for dinner.
- 6:30PM – the bus departs Kansas City (Nichols Parkway)
- ~9:00PM – Arrive back to Columbia, MO and McReynolds Hall
Cost: Exploring the museums is free, but bring money for lunch, dinner, and shopping.
Sign-up by 5:00PM on Tuesday, Nov. 8, in McReynolds 208.