IEP Trip to Bridal Cave & Lake of the Ozarks – Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 8:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Let's go Caving and Shopping!
When: Saturday, March 11
- 8:45AM – Meet at McReynolds Hall
- 9:00AM – Bus leaves McReynolds Hall
- 10:45AM – Arrive at Bridal Cave in Camdenton, MO.
- take a tour of Bridal Cave (one of the most scenic caves in the US)
- see incredible mineral deposits and various rock formations
- learn about the legend of Bridal Cave
- 12:30 p.m. – Arrive at McDonalds, KFC, & Long John Silvers for lunch in Camdenton
- 2:00PM – arrive at Osage Beach Premium Outlets – shop for clothing and other goods at 110 stores
- 4:00PM – Leave Camdenton to return to Columbia
- 6:00PM – Arrive back at McReynolds Hall
- Admission to Bridal Cave is
- $13.50 for people 13 years old and older
- $6.75 for children 5-12 years old
- free for children 4 years old and younger
- Bring money for food and shopping
What to Wear
The temerpature in the cave is always 60°F (about 15.6°C), so you should wear
- layers of clothing (e.g., a jacket or sweater)
- comfortable shoes (for the cave and shopping)
Sign- up: Sign up for the trip in McReynolds 208 by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, March 7. You must pay Susan for your cave tickets when you sign up. You may bring your family or 1 friend.