IEP Trip to Worlds of Fun – Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:15a.m.-8:30p.m. – Sign up by noon on Friday, April 21
Join the IEP for a trip to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City!
Worlds of Fun is an amusement park with fun activities for people of all ages. There are
- roller coasters and other thrilling rides for adults
- rides for children
- music and comedy shows, and
- a variety of food choices.
When: Saturday, April 29
- 8:15AM – Meet at McReynolds Hall
- 8:30AM – Bus leaves McReynolds Hall
- 10:30AM – Arrive at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City
- 6:00PM – Leave Worlds of Fun to return to Columbia
- 8:30PM – Arrive back at McReynolds Hall
- Admission to Worlds of Fun (includes rides and shows) is
- $36 for people 3 years old and older
- free for children 2 years old and younger
- Bring money for food and shopping
- The RipCord and Dinosaurs Alive cost extra (if you want to do these rides)
What to Wear:
The weather in the spring is hard to guess, so you should wear layers of clothing (e.g., a jacket or sweater). Also, put on comfortable shoes (we’ll do lots of walking).
Visit http://www.worldsoffun.com/ for more details!!